Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thoughts On A Thursday

  • It's almost my birthday. I can't think of one person that would show up to my birthday party. Because of this I don't think I'm going to have a birthday party. I'm going to make lots of cupcakes anyway because it will make me happy.
  • Still haven't gotten a job. If my bank accounts could be opened like doors to rooms you would hear crickets.
  • I wish I didn't have a late class on Thursdays so I wouldn't miss the farmer's market downtown. I miss fresh strawberries.
  • I've been working out like you wouldn't believe and cutting my calories waaay back and haven't lost a pound. My best friend starts having sex regularly and has lost 3 pounds in a week. I don't get it.
  • I went to a fishing/hunting sports store today to buy worms for a compost box. Animal heads on walls weird me out.
  • I've been under a lot of stress lately. I don't like that I'm extremely prone to stressing out over everything. I think this is why I need to be a baker. Baking mellows me out and makes me quite happy.




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment