Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thoughts On A Thursday

  • Dishwashers really can spew foam and water all over the kitchen. This is not just a thing in the movies.
  • I drive past a fire station everyday. Everyday I see fire guys driving around in their fire trucks. Are they allowed to drive their cars around? Where do they keep their cars when they are driving the fire truck?
  • Do I want to make a cake, cupcakes, or cake pops for my birthday? What flavor?
  • One Rockstar just doesn't do it anymore. I need more caffeine in my life.
  • Watching Nanny 911 and Wife Swap/ Trading Spouses makes me feel like my family was relatively normal or at least normal in comparison.
  • Hey Cook Yourself Thin! You're a good concept for a TV show, but you used bananas to replace the fat in a muffin.... but then you added oil and butter cream! Why bother trying to take fat out just to add it in later?!?!



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment