Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nice To See You... DidYouBringTheSauce????

Secret Sauce.
Special Sauce.
Spread.
Russian Dressing.

Whatever you call it is fine. I call it The Only Condiment That Ever Needs To Exist.

Especially when Aunt Kelly makes it. Now I love BBQs and I love when we invite Aunt Kelly and Aunt Becky over but I love it even more because they bring The Ultimate Sauce (made from scratch, of course!).

So... Check out Aunt Kelly's blog. She shares the good recipes as well as her dinners (which always look uber delicious... especially my fave mac n cheese n peas).
With that being said here it is... THE SAUCE!! (Mostly gone..)





It goes fast! So keep it for yourself!


Kecky's Klassic Burger Sauce

Ingredients

1/2 cup mayonnaise

4 Tbsp ketchup
2 tsp sweet pickle relish

1-2 tsp sugar (start gradually. I use Agave Nectar)

2 tsp Kecky's Red Swine Vinegar(or sherry vinegar)

1 tsp ground black pepper


Directions

Whisk it all together.

Admire it in all of its glory. (<-- I may have added that step)






How beautiful it is...


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment