These cookies do not need to be talked up or over hyped and I do not need to say anything more than please make these now because you will love them.
JavaCupcake's Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In an electric mixer, combine sugar, egg, vanilla and baking powder. Mix 2-3 minutes on medium-high. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add peanut butter and mix until combined. Again, scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Mix in by hand the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1 ½ inch balls of dough onto the cookie sheet using an ice cream scooper.
- Press down on dough a crisscross pattern with a fork.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 3-4 minutes until transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.