Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gluten-Free Cookie Review


Remember those glorious Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip cookies I made?
Well.. These are somewhat similar.

After going on a hunt for gluten-free pizza crusts at Whole Foods today I came across some gluten-free chocolate chip cookie mix ON SALE! So naturally I snatched it up. When I got it in the car I thought "hey let's compare and contrast with Betty Crocker's gluten-free chocolate chip mix".
And that is what I am going to do.

At just about $3.50 (on sale at Whole Foods) this mix is decent for its price. It's all natural all organic free range cage free dairy nuts allergen free, whatever etc.
It only calls for an egg and 2 TBS of butter (or oil) which is ridiculously easy (even for someone who is out of butter).





Aside from the grittiness, not enough chips, and the way they didn't come out so pretty, they weren't awful. If they were still on sale and I happened to be at Whole Foods sure I'd grab them.
I'd give them a second chance.



:)



No comments:

Post a Comment