Tuesday, June 15, 2010

College Kid At Heart


Last long weekend my parents took a mini vacation leaving me the house to myself and a completely empty refrigerator.
On one hand I had the house to myself on the other I had no food.
When I have no food I try to think of the most economical way to feed myself. It usually comes down to one describing word and three ingredients: Pizza. Pepperoni, olives, mushrooms.
Since this was a special weekend (I had a Saturday off and the house to myself) I decided to peruse the aisles of the (not so) local Whole Foods for a special treat: gluten-free pizza crust.
Luckily it was relatively cheap ($4 and change for two frozen crusts) or I wouldn't have been eating that weekend.




My thoughts on this Thursday?

LOVED IT!

It didn't taste any different than a normal glutenous pizza crust. It came out perfectly crispy and delicious.
It is definitely a buy again.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment