Friday, July 16, 2010

I Have To Come Clean!

A while back the wonderful people over at POM Wonderful sent me some of their amazing POM juice and I haven't gotten around to breaking the news. And just know that the people at POM sent me this stuff on their own free will because they are wonderful people.
All I have to say is it tastes great.



Its sort of sweet, sort of tart. It's really amazing actually. I'd really like to have another go with it.
And I say this not on a bad note...
With all due respect..
Um..




It tastes really lovely with gin. Because frankly by the time I got it open I needed a drink.
I could not use this wonderful product unless there was a big strong burly man in the house to open it.

But thank you POM Wonderful people. When I did get the bottle open it tasted fantastic!


:)

1 comment: